Videos that are integrated into a website are known as embedded videos. Like a YouTube video, these videos cannot be shared separately. The embedded videos are not standalone videos. Any website’s embedded movies can be downloaded using several simple methods. The instructional and how-to sections of product websites are where embedded videos are most frequently found.
The website changes the embedded video’s format frequently. Depending on the format, you can download any video in a number of different file types. Computers and laptops are the best devices to utilize in order to download sendvid because the embedded video necessitates browser add-ons and additional tabs. The use of a smartphone necessitates several extra actions.
How to Download Embedded Videos
Using Browser Extensions
- Use the Chrome browser to visit Chrome Web Store.
- Install Flash Video Downloader after downloading it. It’s one of the most powerful only fans video downloaders in the Chrome Web Store. Use the Mozilla Firefox extension Easy Video Downloader.
- Visit the page where you want to download the video after you’ve installed the extension.
- Watch the video and then some. While watching the video, click the Flash Video Downloader extension on the extension bar.
- The settings menu will provide a link to the video.
- Click the Download icon to download the website’s embedded video.
Using VLC Media Player
- Ctrl + N in VLC Media Player to open a network stream, then go to Media.
- The “Open Media” dialogue box will show up. After entering the URL of the embedded video you want to download, click Play.
- Now the movie will start. When you right-click on it, select Save from the menu bar.
- The Convert dialogue box will then show up. Format the file differently and save it to the location of your choice. Press the Start button to start the conversion.
- After conversion, the file will be downloaded to your computer.
Using Smartphone apps
- Use the Google Play Store to install the application.
- Go to the Plus icon at the bottom of the app’s screen after opening it.
- In the Link box, paste the URL, then click a button.
- The video will be available for download.
Using Screen Recorder
Recording the screen is one of the best ways to download embedded videos. You can utilize this strategy if you don’t trust websites or browser add-ons. Windows, Mac, and mobile operating systems features include screen recording. Record the complete video and then crop it with different video editors.
You can download embedded movies from a website using a variety of techniques. An embedded video can now be quickly and simply downloaded from any website on the internet. If you’re interested in finding out more about downloading embedded videos, let us know in the comments below.