Let’s talk about how to pin a post to your Facebook page so that your fans may obtain firsthand information about the page and the admins or editors who have admin privileges. The pinned post will appear before other posts on the Facebook page, giving your followers and subscribers the opportunity to read it first.
In the real world, your Facebook pinned post should contain information that everyone wants to read, such as your Facebook fan page terms and conditions, page description, and possibly, if you’re selling products and services on your Facebook fan page, a depiction of the services you provide so that your page followers can get firsthand information and possibly links to other information.
On Facebook Mobile, the Pin to Top button does not appear
The official Facebook mobile app does not allow you to pin a post to your Facebook profile. If you look closely, you’ll see that the pin to top option isn’t available when you choose the menu option to pin the post to your Facebook page.
What is the best way to find your Facebook page?
The instructions below will guide you how to locate all of the Facebook pages you’ve created on your account.
- In a web browser, go to www.facebook.com.
- On the navigation, click the three horizontal lines.
- Select “Pages” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll get a list of all the Facebook pages you administer.
To learn how to pin a post on your Facebook fan page, click on the page and then follow the instructions below to learn how to pin a post on your Facebook fan page.
What is the best method to pin a post to your Facebook profile?
You may also pin a post to your timeline or profile page on Facebook. To do so, make sure to follow the instructions outlined below.
- Sign in to your Facebook account at Facebook.com.
- Head to the upper left corner of your Facebook page and click on your profile symbol to get started.
- Choose a list choice and click the three dots on the post’s upper right you want to pin for quick access.
- Select “pin post” from the drop-down menu.
Once the post has been pinned, a pop-up will appear in the lower left corner verifying the pin. Simply repeat the process and select the option to unpin the post from your profile or timeline.
How to Use a Mobile Browser to Pin a Facebook Post
The instructions below will show you how to use a mobile browser to publish to your Facebook page.
- On your smartphone [Android & iPhone], open a mobile browser.
- Log in to Facebook with your username [email or phone number] and password, then select the login option.
- Go to your Facebook page or type your page’s name into the search box.
- From the search results, go to the Facebook page.
- Click “Create a Post” and write or paste the link of the post you want to PIN. You may also use the publish button to insert a link to an external resource.
- To pin a post, click the “three dots” at the top of the page.
- With the asterisk symbol, select “PIN to Top.”
- The page will instantly reload, and the post will be pinned above all other posts on the page.
You will notice a barge on the three dots indicating that the post has been pinned successfully to indicate that it has been posted correctly. Simply click on the three dots and select Unpin from Top to unpin the post.
What is the best way to pin a post to your Facebook group?
The process of pinning a post to a Facebook page is identical to the process of pinning a post to a Facebook group. However, the Facebook group utilizes “Announcement” instead of “pin to top” to pin a message to the top of the Facebook page. As a result, in this tutorial section, we’ll quickly go through how to use the announcement function to pin a post to your Facebook group.
- Go to www.facebook.com in your browser.
- Select the three horizontal lines by clicking on them.
- Select “Groups” from the drop-down menu.
- From the new interface, select the name of your group.
- To pin an article to a group, click the three dots in the upper right corner of the article.
- Select “Mark as Announcement” from the drop-down menu.
- Set the timer for the announcement to expire.
- Select the Confirm tab from the drop-down menu.
The notice will be pinned to the top of the page and will expire on the specified date.
You may, however, pin numerous things to your Facebook group as announcements, but it’s best to keep the number of announcements or pins to a minimum. Even better, each of your group announcements may be scheduled.