One of the most widely used social media platforms right now is Instagram. Sharing your life with others through pictures, movies, or tales is beautiful. Instagram offers a variety of options, including the chance to promote your stories on your profile. However, there are several reasons why you might decide to erase highlights from Instagram.
How to Delete a Highlight on Instagram
- Use the Instagram app to find your profile and erase highlights there. Click the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to get started. On your profile page, you may view all of your accomplishments.
- All highlights will be seen at the top when you are on your profile page. Simply hold down the mouse button over the place you want to delete the highlight from to bring up an option.
- A menu of choices will emerge when you press and hold on to the highlight. Delete Highlight can be selected from the drop-down menu. You will get a confirmation message asking if you want to delete Highlights from Instagram.
- When you click the Delete Highlight button, a popup box will ask you if you want to delete the highlight. Select Delete to confirm the deletion. Your profile’s spotlight has been dimmed.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each highlight you wish to delete if you want to remove multiple highlights. To eliminate a highlight, hold your finger over it, choose Eliminate Highlight, and then confirm the deletion. Repeat this procedure for each highlight you want to delete from your profile.
- By creating new highlights, you can replace any that have been eliminated. Simply click the New icon at the bottom of your highlight list to get started. From then on, you may decide which tales to include and what to call your new highlight.
How to Remove a single video or photo from the highlight
- In the lower right corner of the screen, tap on the symbol for your profile picture.
- Locate the highlight from which you wish to remove the photo on the following screen, just beneath the Edit Profile button, and tap on it to open it.
- To delete an image or video, swipe until you find it, then hit the More button.
- Choose Remove from Spotlight from the drop-down menu.
- To remove the photo or video, select the Remove photo option.