You can activate TLC at tlc.com/activate using the TLC activation code and a Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Samsung TV, Directv, Firestick, Android and iOS device. Use the tlc.com/activation code to activate TLC GO on streaming devices. Visit this post to learn how to activate TLC GO on all devices.
TLC Go is recognized for providing on-demand episodes of some of your favorite TLC shows and live streaming via cable. You need a cable or satellite TV subscription to access the programming on this TV Everywhere channel. This channel is accessible from any Smart TV or streaming device with a subscription. Enter your activation code at www.tlc.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions to activate TLC GO.
Activate On Roku
- Select the “home” icon to access the Roku Remote menu.
- Scroll down to the streaming channels after going to your Home screen.
- To access the Roku Channel Store, after that, choose Streaming Channels.
- You must browse the Roku Channel Store to find TV Channel Go.
- Once you’ve found the channel, click the Add Channel button and then adhere to the on-screen instructions. Your Roku device will immediately begin installing the TLC Go app.
- Once the channel has been installed, launch it from the list of channels on your Roku player. On the screen, you will be asked to login into the app or input an activation code.
- Once your phone or computer has a web browser open, go to the activation page.
Activate On Apple TV
- Search for TLCGo in the App store on your Apple TV.
- As soon as you discover the app, install it on your TV.
- Once TLC Go has been set up on your TV, launch it. Copy the code that displays on your screen once it is operational.
- Once the browser is open on your phone or PC, go to tlc.com/activate.
- The code on the Apple TV screen must be entered into the corresponding box.
- Then press “activate” TLC Go is now available on Apple TV.
Activate On Samsung TV
- Open the main menu on the Samsung TV.
- Locate and select the “Network” section.
- On your remote control, choose “TLC Go” and press the “enter” key.
- Select “activate” and press the “enter” key on your remote control.
- To finish the activation procedure, adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen.
- The Samsung TV’s main menu should be opened.
- Choose the “Network” section after finding it.
- Select “TLC Go” on your remote control, then hit the “enter” key.
- On your remote control, select “active” and push the “enter” key.
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the activation process.
Activate On Amazon Fire TV
- Go to the Search section on your Amazon Fire screen.
- Go to TC. After entering your information, click the Search button.
- Selecting the TLC Go App from the search results will prompt you to click the Free or download button.
- Once the program has been downloaded, open it on your monitor.
- You must copy the activation code on your screen.
- Go to the tlc.com/activate page after launching the web browser.
- To activate, enter the code you already copied.
- Then activate TLC by following the instructions. Get your Amazon Fire now.
Activate On Xbox One
- You must first go to the Home screen to activate TLC on your Xbox One device.
- After that, scroll down to the Store option. Visit the Apps next.
- In the Apps section, choose to look for TLC Go.
- Once you have located the TLC Go App, click the Download option.
- Open the app once it has been installed on your Xbox One to get the activation code.
- Go to tlc.com/activate by opening a browser on your phone or computer now.
- Enter the activation code you saw on the screen in the box that pops up.
- Then, press to activate Button. With this, the activation process will be finished. You may view your chosen TLC Go content on your Xbox One device.
Activate On Direct TV
- If you have Direct TV and want to watch TLC Go, you must activate it. As follows:
- Before continuing, check sure you have a Directv account and are logged in.
- On the TLC Go page, select “activate.”
- Click “activate” after entering your Directv login information and password.
- TLC ought to be reachable now. Follow the on-screen instructions when you access DirectTV.