Subscribe to the Investigation Discovery Go app if you have a suitable streaming device and want to watch some of the most talked-about American episodes. You won’t be able to use the IDGO channel until you understand how to enable it. A computer or smartphone, as well as a high-speed internet connection, are required.
Once you’ve got these, go to idgo.com/activate to finish the process.
Under the moniker, Discovery Civilization Network: The World History and Geography Channel, Discovery, Inc. debuted Investigation Discovery, abbreviated as ID, in 1996. Investigation Discovery is now available in more than 73.9 percent of American homes. You must activate the IDGO channel using its official website, www.idgo.com/activate if you want to add the number and subscribe to it.
Streaming Devices that Work Obtain Permission to View Popular IDGO Shows
Activate the Investigation Discovery GO app on one of the supported streaming devices, such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Android TV, or Samsung TV, and begin watching your favourite series .
Monster in America, Someone is keeping an eye on you. Homicide Hunter, Disappeared, Evil Lives Here, Bad Blood, See No Evil, Monster, Evil Kin, Cry Wolfe, Deadly Women, Hell House, The Murder Tapes, People Magazine Investigates, Scorned Love Kills, Deadline Crime with Tamron Hall, Night Mare Next Door, The Perfect Murder, Unusual Suspects, Unusual Suspects, Unusual Suspects, Unusual Suspects, Unusual Suspects
Who the hell did I marry in the first place? Wives with Knives, Blood Relatives, Your Worst Nightmare, Breaking Homicide, Wicked Attraction, Fear Thy Neighbor, Fatal Vows, The Case That Is Chasing Me The Rich and Famous’s Crimes, House of Horrors: Kidnapped, Redrum, Caught on Camera: The Untold Stories, Swamp Murders, True Crime with Aphrodite Jones, Deadly Affairs, and True Crime with Aphrodite Jones.
Access Authorized Web Portal to Activate IDGO App at idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate
Have you tried turning on the Investigation Discovery Go channel on any of your devices? Make sure you’re using one of the supported smart devices listed above. Let’s look at how to activate and watch the IDGO channel on Roku and other streaming devices step by step.
At idgo.com/activate, you can learn how to activate IDGO on Roku
A Roku account is required. Here’s how to complete the IDGO app activation process on your Roku streaming device.
- Start Roku and use the remote to navigate to the Home screen.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store by selecting “Streaming Channels.”
- Look for the Investigation Discovery Go channel in there. Whether you don’t see it there, type it into the search area to see if it exists.
- To add the channel to the Roku channel list, tap the “+ Add Channel” button (on your account).
- Start the app. To log into your Roku account, you will be prompted to provide your sign-in credentials.
- On the screen, a one-of-a-kind activation code will display.
- Take note of the unique code and use your phone or computer to connect to the approved online gateway, idgo.com/activate.
- When asked, enter the activation code you were given.
- Select “ACTIVATE” from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you’ll see a message that says, “Congratulations.”
Start streaming fantastic entertainment on your Roku.
How to Use IDGO on an iPhone or iPad (Apple TV)
Follow the procedures outlined below to stream your favourite IDGO programs.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple device.
- In there, look for the IDGO app.
- When you discover the app, pick it to install it on your Apple device.
- Now you may start using the app. You will be directed to the Investigation Discover Go sign-in page.
- Sign in to your IDGO account using the login credentials.
- You’ll be given a one-of-a-kind activation code. Make a mental note of it and turn on your computer.
- Type idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate into your favourite web browser.
- To activate the Investigation Discovery Go app on the smartphone, input the activation code when required.
- Simply click the “ACTIVATE” button, and you’re done!
That’s all there is to it when it comes to getting the Investigation Discovery Go app on your Apple TV.
At idgo.com/activate, you may learn how to activate IDGO on Android devices (Android TV):
Are you seeking for simple instructions on how to activate your Android devices, such as smartphones, Android TV, and tablets? Take a look at these straightforward techniques –
- On your Android TV, turn it on.
- Look for the IDGO app on the Google Play Store.
- If you can’t find it here, put the name into the search box. Download the app on your Android TV after it appears on the screen.
- Open the Investigation Discovery Go app on your mobile device.
- Use the credentials – username and password – to get into your IDGO account.
- It will display an activation code, which should be properly written down.
- You must now open a web browser on your computer.
- Go to idgo.com/activate, type in your activation code, and then click the “ACTIVATE” button.
- It will take a few seconds for your device to be activated.
- You may easily stream video material when it has been activated.
How to use idgo.com to activate IDGO on Amazon Fire TV
Yes, you may watch your favourite series and episodes on Amazon Fire TV using the IDGO app.
- Go to the Amazon App Store after turning on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Look for the IDGO channel here. Simply type the channel name into the search bar, and it will appear on the screen.
- After you’ve obtained the app, install it on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- After you’ve established the app on your smartphone, you’ll be sent to the sign-in screen, where you’ll need to write down an activation code.
- You’ll need to open a web browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Go to idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate.
- Click the “ACTIVATE” button after entering the activation code.
You may easily stream video material when it has been activated. Make sure you’ve observed all of the instructions to the letter.