Write for us Business: Do you have any tips for running a business that you think every owner should know? Keep up with the latest business trends, and want to share your thoughts. As a small business owner, have you done something interesting that you want to share for submitting a guest post business?
What We’d Like
We want a wide range of business people to write articles for our website that are informative, insightful, and interesting.
You can share your thoughts and ideas with the entrepreneurial community, whether you’re just starting or an expert in your field.
Please note that our website was made to help and inspire the people of BC, so we only accept content from people who live in Canada.
What You’ll Get
- Author Byline: Your name will be listed as the author of each article, along with a 60-word bio and a photo that can link to your website or social media pages.
- Our Audience: Business owners from all over British Columbia visit our website more than 80,000 times a month. These business owners are your future customers.
- Our following: Your content will also be shared with the many people who follow us on social media, which will help spread the word about your business.
Your post should tell a story based on your business experience and give entrepreneurs and business owners helpful information they can use in their businesses. They should include personal information, but the main point should be to teach the reader something. For example, you could write for us a business problem you faced and how you solved it. You could then tell the readers how they can do the same thing.
Remember that even though your article is supposed to be based on real life, it should still be useful and informative for a business audience since Unthinkable is a business resource center.
- It’s written in the first person and is friendly and professional.
- Includes information that is clear, useful, and educational for entrepreneurs and Unthinkable owners
- Between 300-600 words
- Breaks up the content with subheadings
- Uses bullet points and short paragraphs
- The exact content can’t be posted anywhere else on the web.
- Doesn’t include promoting, selling, endorsing, or linking to a specific product, service, or business.
What Radical.fm is willing to do?
Regarding guest posts on radical.fm, we are picky about who we let post. We only publish things that will help small businesses do well.
Here are the rules you must follow to get your submission accepted:
- Please think about what’s essential to a small business owner with less than 50 (or less than 100) employees and what will help them START or GROW their business.
- Send an original article that was written just for radical.fm.
- Your article should have at least 800 words (don’t skimp on the word count)
- Your article should have a lot of white space.
- Use short sentences and short paragraphs (2–3 sentences per paragraph) (not more than 20 words in a paragraph)
- You should credit the source of any data or quotes you use in your post.
- Your article should be set up with subheadings and arrows to make it easy to read on mobile devices.
- Your article should pass the Copyscape test and have a Hemingway App for grades 4–9.
After your article has been posted on radical.fm, it can’t be posted anywhere else. If we find the article on another site, we will take it down.
What We Can’t Stand
- We get hundreds of pitches for guest posts every week. And we only take a few of them.
- To make sure we’ll listen to your pitch, you should:
- Not following our editorial schedule
- Sending a pitch that has nothing to do with building links.
- Putting together a pitch to sell your product or business
Even if we accept your pitch, we may still not use the article you send us if it is poorly written.
How to find Guest Post ?
You can search via the below mentioned keyword.
- write for us business
- business blog write for us
- small business blog write for us
- business blogs write for us
- business write for us guest post
- “small business” “write for us” pay
- business write for us
- write for us business blog
- business marketing write for us
- write for us + business
- business blog + write for us
- emerging business tech “write for us”
- business app company + “write for us”
- business news write for us
- online business + “write for us”
- business technology write for us
- business ‘write for us’
- business insurance + write for us
- “technology business “”write for us”””
- business app icon + “write for us”
- technology and business “write for us”
- “write for us” business ideas
- business app reviews + “write for us”
- business startup write for us
- “write for us” business news
- “business” + “write for us”
- “write for us” small business magazine
- write for us business management
- write for us – business
- business basics “write for us”
- business bookkeeping app + “write for us”
- business management inurl:”write for us”
- small business blog “write for us”
- “business technology” “write for us”
- “write for us” buy a business
- internet business “write for us”
How to Write Your Guest Article: Things to Think About
Radical.fm won’t publish your post just because they accepted your pitch. Your guest post should teach small business owners something to make decisions based on their knowledge.
Here are a few tips to help you write a guest post business or submit a post business.
- Write an opening paragraph that tells people what this article is about.
- In the first paragraph, use your main keyword.
- Make sure the body of your post is informative and matches the title.
- Make sure your post ends on a strong note.
- In your content, link to at least two radical.fm articles.
- Don’t put more than four links to other websites in your writing (strictly no service page link)
- Check the quality of your post by running it through Grammarly, the Hemingway App, and Copyscape.
- Add six social media posts to your article, three for Facebook and three for Twitter.
- Permit people to edit your article by sharing it on Google Drive.
- Please put a headshot and a short author bio (no more than 50 words) in your article (150 x 150 pixels)
- By sending us your article, you give us permission to change it and remove any backlinks or make them “no-follow.”
READ THIS, PLEASE
- It should be EASY TO READ your article.
- Please DON’T write paragraphs that are too full; leave a lot of space between them.
- Please don’t have a lot of long sentences in each paragraph (do not)
- Use SHORT SENTENCES
- Keep in mind that people will read on their phones while scrolling.
- It’s great to use bullet points when it makes sense.
- Use HEADERS to make reading easier.
Our Publishing Methodology
All submitted articles require a quality assurance procedure. The publisher will be notified if the submitted article is approved or refused. We expect content to be relevant, high-quality, and compatible with our editorial guidelines. In such a case, our editorial staff will do a final assessment to see whether any changes are necessary.
Send proposals to the publisher: Contact Us