There are a bunch of third-party websites where you can quickly subscribe to Disney Plus and cancel your subscription, with Amazon being one of them. However, you must actively cancel your Disney Plus membership to end your obligation. As a result, this post will walk you through how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon.
Amazon isn’t the only third-party marketplace that offers Disney Plus subscriptions. To subscribe to Disney Plus, you may utilize Google Play for Android users, Apple App Store or iTunes for iPhone and macOS users, and various other third-party services.
The disadvantage of utilising a third-party service to subscribe to services on other platforms is that you can only cancel the subscription through the third-party platform, which prevents recursive or automated payments.
If your Disney Plus subscription isn’t set to auto-renew, there’s no need to panic. However, suppose you are unconcerned about your renewal method. In that case, you will be automatically paid at the conclusion of the current subscription period. As a result, if you’d like to cancel your Disney Plus subscription through Amazon, this article will show you how.
How to Get Rid of Disney Plus on Amazon
You must cancel your Disney Plus streaming service membership through your Amazon account if you signed up for it using your Amazon account. That is, of course, the only method to cancel your Disney Plus membership.
- Using a [computer] web browser, go to www.amazon.com.
- Operate your username and password to log in to your Amazon account.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Account & Lists on the Amazon homepage’s top right.
- Select “Other Subscriptions” under “Membership & Subscriptions.”
- On the Disney Plus option, click the edit pencil.
- To manage your Disney Plus subscription on Amazon, go to “Manage Subscription.”
- Using the toggle button, turn off “Auto-renewal.”
The actions above will disable your Amazon account’s Disney Plus auto-renewal. The Disney Plus subscription, on the other hand, will stay active until the conclusion of the current monthly cycle.
How to Unsubscribe from Disney Plus Using Amazon Customer Service
Let’s say you don’t want to unsubscribe from Disney Plus through Amazon because the methods above are too complicated. There is a different way to go about it. Contacting Amazon customer service agents is another option for canceling a membership without going through the complete process outlined above.
Call Amazon’s Customer Service/Representatives
Amazon’s customer support hotline is 1-888-280-4331. It’s public 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and four weeks a month. Contacting Amazon customer service professionals during the week, on the other hand, may be delayed. Also, if you opt to cancel your Disney Plus membership over the phone, have your Amazon username, phone number, and credit card number handy.
Note: You’ll very certainly have to call Amazon automated help and submit your complaint, after which a human person will contact you via your email address using the information provided by the bot. When you call Amazon customer service to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, a chatbot will assist you until your call is transferred to a real person.
On Live Chat, contact Amazon to cancel your Disney Plus subscription
Amazon offers a live chat service as an option to contact customer service promptly. Even using Amazon live chat, you’ll have to follow a set of steps before a person responds to your question. As a result, the instructions below will show you how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription by contacting Amazon via live chat.
- Go to Amazon’s live customer care chat.
- When you click “Start Chatting Now,” a new pop-up window will emerge.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Choose “Got it” from the pop-up menu.
- Possible inquiries will be answered by the Amazon chatbot or messaging assistance.
- “Manage my Payment, Prime, and Account” is the option.
- Continue to converse with the bot as it walks you through managing and cancelling an unwanted subscription.
You can also transmit an email to Amazon. However, the recommended email address for contacting Amazin is firstname.lastname@example.org, however this may take longer than intended as compared to contacting Amazon directly to remedy the subscription issue.
As a result, we propose that you pick what would expedite the objective so that Disney Plus does not charge you during the next monthly cycle for your inability to cancel your Disney Plus membership through Amazon, where you subscribed.